Professional Data Services (PDS), a leading provider of ambulatory electronic health record (EHR) and practice management (PM) software based out of Hutchinson, KS is pleased to announce the appointment of Greg Newcomer as its new President.
Greg will replace Gary Hobbs who, after eight highly successful years as President of PDS, is retiring at the end of November.
An alumnus of the University of Central Oklahoma, and an employee of the firm since 2003, Mr. Newcomer has held multiple roles within the organization, most recently as Director of Operations, and has been a significant contributor to the success and growth of PDS over the years.
“PDS has a long, successful history of developing leading-edge software solutions for the physician community that we serve,” commented Newcomer. “I am excited to lead our team as the next president and will continue to lead these efforts delivering innovative software solutions and services to physicians”
Prior to the appointment to President, Newcomer served as the Director of Operations of PDS where he managed the strategic direction, financial and operational performance, and overall performance of the physician solutions and services. His passion for technology and healthcare, coupled with his experience of over two decades in various software and medical practice settings, have immensely contributed to the company’s success, including recognition and awards for seven consecutive years by leading healthcare technology provider, McKesson.
About Professional Data Services
Professional Data Services is a leading provider of integrated electronic health records and practice management software solutions. These powerful software solutions are currently used in practice by over 6,000 physicians in 44 states. In its 44th year of operation, PDS now has offices in nine states including Kansas, California, Washington, Oregon, Missouri, Colorado, Florida, Oklahoma, and Arizona.
- Parkside Family Clinic - Parkside Family Clinic accelerates cash-flow and improves practice efficiency with Read More >
- Dodge City Medical Center - Dodge City Medical Center leverages MDsuite to improve practice efficiency Read More >
- Cumberland Family Clinic - Providers at cumberland Family Clinic enjoy true pm partnership with Read More >
- Is it time to replace your EHR? - Is it time to replace your EHR?
- Winning the Replacement War. - Winning the Replacement War.
- American College of Physicians offers tips for better EHR system usage - American College of Physicians offers tips for better EHR system Read More >
- Systematized Nomenclature of Medicine – Clinical Terms - Systematized Nomenclature of Medicine – Clinical Terms
- Laser Focus on EHR - Laser Focus on EHR – Nope, Patient EHR vendors are Read More >
800-875-0480 option 1