PDSMED MDsuite 8.0 Earns
ONC Health IT Certification from Drummond Group LLC
February 12, 2018 – Hutchinson, Kansas – PDSMED MDsuite 8.0 has achieved Office of the National Coordinator for Health Information Technology (ONC-Health IT) 2015 Edition Health IT Module Certification via Drummond Group LLC, an Authorized Certification Body (ACB) that has been empowered to test software for compliance with the requirements of the federal government’s program. The stamp of approval designates that the software offers the functionality that enables eligible providers and hospitals to meet Meaningful Use requirements, qualifying these organizations to receive payments under the ongoing EHR adoption program.
“Achieving the 2015 Edition certification represents our ongoing commitment to independent practices and practitioners to provide the best system to meet their practice needs while attesting for Stage 3 Meaningful Use measures as well as the Advancing Care Information (ACI) measures that are part of the Medicare Incentive Payment System (MIPS),” commented Greg Newcomer, PDSMED president. “This is more proof of the continued investment and commitment we have made to our long standing client base to help further improve client satisfaction which is validated in our long term customer retention!”
To earn the certification, PDS MDsuite 8.0 was tested to be in accordance with applicable standards and certification criteria put forth by the Department of Health and Human Services (HHS).
With more than 15 years of testing experience across various industries, Drummond Group LLC (DG) brings a high level of technical expertise to this process. Its healthcare experience also runs deep, having certified hundreds of EHRs since becoming an ACB in 2010.
PDSMED MDsuite 8.0, which met the requirements for the 2015 Edition Health IT Module Certification, is a fully integrated, single database Electronic Health Record and Practice Management solution available via the cloud or on premise.
PDSMED MDsuite 8.0 certification number is 15.04.04.2216.PDSM.08.0.1.180212. For more details about the certification, please read our ONC 2015 Edition Health IT Certification disclosures.
This Health IT Module is 2015 Edition compliant and has been certified by an ONC-ACB in accordance with the applicable certification criteria adopted by the Secretary of Health and Human Services. This certification does not represent an endorsement by the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services.
About Professional Data Services (PDSMED)
Professional Data Services is a leading provider of integrated electronic health records, practice management software, revenue cycle management solutions, and credentialing services to physician practices. These powerful software solutions are currently used in practice by over 6,000 physicians in 44 states. In its 45th year of operation, PDSMED now has offices in nine states including Kansas, California, Washington, Oregon, Missouri, Colorado, Florida, Oklahoma, and Arizona.
About Drummond Group LLC
Drummond Group LLC is a global software test and certification lab that serves a wide range of vertical industries. In healthcare, Drummond Group LLC tests and certifies Controlled Substance Ordering Systems (CSOS), Electronic Prescription of Controlled Substances (EPCS) software and processes, and Electronic Health Records (EHRs) – designating the trusted test lab as the only third-party certifier of all three initiatives designed to move the industry toward a digital future. Founded in 1999, and accredited for the Office of the National Coordinator Health IT Certification Program as an Authorized Certification Body (ACB) and an Authorized Test Lab (ATL), Drummond Group LLC continues to build upon its deep experience and expertise necessary to deliver reliable and cost-effective services. For more information, please visit www.drummondgroup.com.
- Parkside Family Clinic - Parkside Family Clinic accelerates cash-flow and improves practice efficiency with Read More >
- Dodge City Medical Center - Dodge City Medical Center leverages MDsuite to improve practice efficiency Read More >
- Cumberland Family Clinic - Providers at cumberland Family Clinic enjoy true pm partnership with Read More >
- Is it time to replace your EHR? - Is it time to replace your EHR?
- Winning the Replacement War. - Winning the Replacement War.
- American College of Physicians offers tips for better EHR system usage - American College of Physicians offers tips for better EHR system Read More >
- Systematized Nomenclature of Medicine – Clinical Terms - Systematized Nomenclature of Medicine – Clinical Terms
- Laser Focus on EHR - Laser Focus on EHR – Nope, Patient EHR vendors are Read More >
800-875-0480 option 1
- Security Manager & New Operator Set Up – Nov. Webinar Wednesday - PDS MDsuite November Webinar Wednesday will cover Security Manager and Read More >
- Webinar Wednesday Confidentiality - Are you ready for the next Webinar Wednesday? We will Read More >
- Webinar Wednesday Summer and Fall Schedule - We are happy to announce that Webinar Wednesday's are returning. Read More >