Integrated Voice Recognition
3M™ M*Modal Fluency Direct compatibility with PDS MDsuite EHR
Complete, compliant and real-time documentation3M™ M*Modal Fluency Direct has been engineered to speech-enable the PDS MDsuite electronic health record (EHR) system to allow physicians of any medical specialty to dictate, review and edit clinical notes directly in the EHR. A single, cloud-hosted speech profile can be used from any PDS MDsuite- enabled workstation for rapid adoption, greater productivity and improved physician satisfaction.
3M Fluency Direct enables clinicians to create complete, compliant and real- time documentation directly in PDS MDsuite, reducing the administrative burden on physicians and creating time to care.
Physicians can also:
• Use 3M speech understanding to quickly, efficiently and accurately document directly in the PDS MDsuite EHR’s free text fields and progress notes
• Speed up documentation availability with real-time dictation that creates instant, high-quality medical reports in the EHR
• Leverage artificial intelligence (AI)-powered computer-assisted physician documentation (CAPD) to deliver proactive nudges to clinicians within the EHR workflow
• Efficiently dictate from multiple locations as clinicians move between exam rooms, office and home without the need to sign off from individual workstations
• Define speech-enabled commands to automate frequent tasks and normal text
• Improve the adoption of front-end speech recognition technology while minimizing user-specific activity
Click Here >
Click Here >