PDS MDsuite EHR
Don’t Let Your Practice Manage You
Have access to a full patient history – every time. Move the patient from check-in, through the exam to checkout without ever handling a paper chart. Edit and add photos and documentation on the fly. Create a cover letter, a message to a referring doctor or generate any form with one click. Here are just a few more ways MDsuite EHR can save you time and money.
- Create, store, edit and retrieve patient charts with just a click.
- Enter physician documentation faster than ever before.
- Enter data once.
- Verify insurance before service.
- Chart by exception.
- Use models — fast as templates — that are easy to use and customize in your own words.
- Quick access to the entire patient record — clinical, financial, documentation, communication and scheduling
10 Steps to Efficiency
PDS MDsuite PM
Ramp Up Revenue, Keep Costs Low
MDsuite PM helps you manage your practice by streamlining the flow of patient information. From care to billing, the system helps ensure that you cover all relevant issues, deliver the best, most comprehensive care, and that every action is captured and accounted for so you receive full, fair compensation. Here are a few more ways it helps you manage your practice.
- Intake card scanner captures all the information on your patient’s ID card and automatically converts it to data. Name, address, ID number – even the photo.
- Room view shows you what is happening in every procedure room, allowing you to keep track of patients and staff.
- Task-tracking tabs. Our clinical decision support adapts to you. Use tabs to switch from one task to another – no drilling in and backing out every time.
- Evaluation and management codes. You’ll never again forget a reimbursable procedure, because our system presents patient-appropriate E&M codes and lets you document – in real time – everything you do
- Automate your billing. Our system consolidates your billing and gives you complete confidence that everything is fully documented and supported.
- Do your work when it works for you. Set up routine tasks to complete when it’s convenient for you. Batch them and work on them at a time when they don’t interfere with patient care.
Featured Partners for PDS MDsuite